Monday, January 15, 2007

142 and counting...

142, thats my weight. Or it was last week when I went to the doctors. My target weight? 120.

At work, we are starting our own version of The Biggest Loser, and I want to win. There is potential to win at least $50.00 at the end of a 4 month period. Weigh in is tomorrow, Tuesday January 9, 2007.

I decided to create a blog so I could track my progress over the 4 month period.

I have a plan ultimately. Eat healthy and exercise. Every day I will walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes while watching television or listening to my iPod before I go to bed. Five days a week I will do 30 minutes of Pilates when I wake up. Three days a week I will do a work out program for 30 minutes. I have already created my song list on my iPod that is equal to 35 minutes, so I just work out until the music stops!

I plan to blog almost everyday, that way I can see my progress, but my life does get busy, so I will ALWAYS post on Wednesdays to update my weight, because THAT is weigh in day. So heres to me and slimming down!

No comments: