Monday, January 15, 2007

Day 7!

Well, I have been behind on the exersising! Boo! I did do a Walk Away the Pounds video tape this evening and did the Brisk 2 mile walk. That is 2 miles in 30 Minutes. It felt fantastic. Last night I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes.

It is really hard to watch what I am eating or not eating on the weekends. When I am at work it is already ready for me. I get my snacks ready and everything is good to go for the day. But this weekend was hard. I just did not have the energy. I know that I need more sleep. (I am SO tired right now and I am sure making no sense!) So the girls and I are no longer going to fall asleep to the television, I think that really takes away a TON of sleep time.

ANYHOW, my scale STILL reads 142! I can not believe it. I think that I will have to add some money tomorrow when we weigh in. YUCK! Oh well, I just need to get my butt in gear, and in gear it will get!

It is a bit after 10 now, I plan to drink a glass of water, turn off the television and get into bed. My alarm is set for 5:15. which means I will roll out of bed at 5:30. I want to either do pilates, or the 2 mile walk again. Which makes it 6:00, PLENTY of time to get Arcadia ready, Eireland ready and out the door with Steven, and then Myself ready... It will all work out!

Well, so long for tonight!

No comments: